The mission of Catholic Charities Atlanta Leadership Class We help Catholic men and women grow spiritually and professionally as servant leaders through educational events, service opportunities, networking, mentoring and fundraising with Catholic Charities Atlanta.
Nominations are now open for the 2019-20 Catholic Charities Atlanta Leadership Class. The 2019-20 Leadership Class is an exciting opportunity for professionals to enhance their servant leadership skills and integrate faith in the workplace. These selected professionals will:
- Grow spiritually and professionally as a servant leader.
- Engage directly with the mission and works of Catholic Charities Atlanta.
- Expand and cultivate your professional and personal network of Catholic leaders.
- Learn and apply strategies for integrating your Catholic faith in all aspect of your life.
- Demonstrate your servant leadership abilities by sharing your time, talent and treasure in service to Catholic Charities Atlanta.
- Receive a professional head-shot and bio.
- Be inspired with continued support in your servant leadership journey through a nine-month mentoring relationship with a Catholic leader after graduation.
The 2019-20 class is limited to fifty participants who make a commitment to a nine-month program including networking, speaker, panel, educational and service events.
To be considered, the nomination and application deadline is June 14, 2019. Nomination and application forms are available by clicking here.
Please contact (404) 920.7775 for more information.