ATLANTA, GA (July 1, 2021) – Catholic Charities of Atlanta (CCA), a non-profit organization that provides supportive services for families to achieve self-sufficiency, is excited to welcome five new members to the Board of Directors:
- Albert Assad, Atlantic Consulting Solutions – https://www.linkedin.com/in/albertassad/
- John Hunt, Stokes Wagner, ALC – https://www.linkedin.com/in/john-hunt-9733592/
- Carolyn Johnson, Canonbury Homes, Inc. – https://www.linkedin.com/in/carolynkavanaghjohnson/
- Tim Kemper, Exeter Development Company – https://www.linkedin.com/in/timothy-kemper-037a8a7/
- Ralph Williams, Heagney Logan Group – https://www.linkedin.com/in/ralphlwilliams/
With decades of combined business and leadership experience, CCA’s Board of Directors guide and support the vision of the organization. They ensure ethical and legal governance as well as fiscal integrity and resources to advance the mission of the organization.
Catholic Charities CEO, Vanessa Russell, announced, “I am thrilled to welcome these five talented professionals. Their unique backgrounds and diverse experience will help us drive our mission and empower the communities we serve.”
About Catholic Charities Atlanta (CCA)
Catholic Charities Atlanta provides supportive services that enable families to overcome barriers and achieve self-sufficiency. We believe our whole community rises when we elevate our neighbors-helping them stabilize, grow and thrive.
For more information about Catholic Charities, please visit: https://catholiccharitiesatlanta.org.