To promote the compassionate works of Catholic Charities Atlanta and to become the next generation of leaders in the community through philanthropy, social fundraising, servant leadership, and spiritual enrichment.
Join the Young Professionals Society to:
- Network and make connections with other young professionals in Atlanta while developing friendships, starting families, and growing in your career.
- Develop professional tools for living your faith in a secular business world through speaker and panel events.
- Support and encourage other young adults to achieve a higher standard both in their professions and their faith.
- Share in opportunities to grow your potential, gain visibility, and give back to the community.
- Grow in awareness and understanding of Catholic Charities Atlanta and their programs and services.
The Catholic Charities Atlanta Young Professionals Society is a group of talented, diverse adults, between the ages of 21 and 45 who want to become more involved in the work of Catholic Charities Atlanta and give back to the greater Atlanta community. Our members share a deep interest in personal, spiritual, and professional growth, and seek to become beacons of light in the secular world.