Overview of CCA
Board of Directors
Xavier Balderas Lisa Menendez
Tom Bickes Nicole O’Brien
Brandon Doty Steven Russell
Craig Faerber Joe Scollo
Brad Stafford Catherine Fuss
Greg Thompson Noni Gonzalez
Russell Wagner Beau Keatley
Main number: 404-920-7725
- Volunteer Services 404-920-7785
- Development and Fundraising 404-920-7758
- Finance 404-920-7778
- Marketing and Communications 404-920-7759
- Certified, bi-lingual intake specialist provides confidential access to information, assistance, and referrals
- Callers are assisted in locating resources and services in the Metro-Atlanta region, in Georgia, and across the United States
770-429-2369 x 1
- Case management is a service to facilitate coordination, communications, and collaboration with clients, providers, ancillary services, and others in order to achieve goals and maximize positive client outcomes based on individual and family assessments.
- Services include information and referral services, disaster response, benefits screening and application services, in-home parenting education, and veteran’s support services
- Free classes are available to adults over the age of 18 who are interested in improving their English language skills. Interactive classes are taught by trained instructors and volunteers. Levels include Basic, Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced.
- Classes include English language/civics classes and citizenship preparation classes.
- Our bi-lingual staff helps families to stabilize their current living situation, providing services intended to help them achieve self-sufficiency. One major component of these services is our housing counseling program.
- This program includes homebuyer education seminars, pre-purchase counseling, financial literacy, mortgage default/delinquency counseling, and foreclosure intervention and prevention.
770-429-2369 x 1
- The goal is to help clients gain the skills to effectively manage their issues and improve the client’s ability to cope with life’s challenges.
- Services include outpatient mental health services for individuals, children, adolescents, couples, and families addressing issues such as depression, family and marital discord, behaviors due to consequences of addictions, anxiety, sibling conflicts, parent-child relationships, adolescent issues, grief, and loss.
- We offer specialized services in the areas of play-therapy, psycho-educational workshops, and parenting seminars.
- Services are available at various Catholic parishes and Catholic Charities’ locations in English and Spanish.
- A multi-lingual staff specializing in immigration law provides comprehensive immigration legal services.
- We assist eligible immigrants, refugees, asylum seekers, and their families obtain legal status, naturalization, and removal defense.
- We offer informational workshops about immigration law, public education, and advocacy, and we specialize in assisting victims of domestic violence, political asylum, trafficking, other crimes, detainees, and minors.
- We provide Refugee Resettlement Services to refugee families arriving in the Atlanta area. The extensive resettlement services aid refugees in becoming self-sufficient as soon as possible.
- We receive and place refugees who have suffered persecution in their home country and are beginning a new life in the United States.
- We provide job readiness and employment services to help refugee families become economically self-sufficient and provide refugee parenting services.
FINANCIALS & EMPLOYMENT
- Resident Service Coordinator- Part-time
- Financial Literacy Program Specialist
- Intake Specialist- Information and Referral
- Public Benefits Enrollment Specialist
- Family Reunification Specialist
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor
- Refugee Volunteer Resources Associate VISTA
- Part-time ESL Lead Instructor
- Internship Opportunity – Workforce Development Capacity Coordinator
- Bilingual Mental Health Counselor/Therapist: Full Time