770-429-2369 X 1
- Case management is a program that facilitates communications and collaboration with clients, providers, ancillary services, and others in order to achieve goals and maximize positive client outcomes based on individual and family assessments.
- This program includes information and referral, disaster relief, public benefits screening and application assistance, in-home parenting education and veteran support.
- Free classes are available to adults over the age of 18 who are interested in improving their English language skills. Interactive classes are taught by trained instructors and volunteers. Levels include Basic, Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced.
- Classes include English language/civics classes and citizenship preparation classes.
- Our bi-lingual staff helps families to stabilize their current living situation, providing services intended to help them achieve self-sufficiency. One major component of these services is our housing counseling program.
- This program includes homebuyer education seminars, rental counseling, pre and post purchase counseling, financial literacy, mortgage default/delinquency counseling, and foreclosure intervention and prevention.
- A multi-lingual staff specializing in immigration law provides comprehensive immigration legal services.
- We assist eligible immigrants, refugees, asylum seekers, and their families obtain legal status, naturalization, and removal defense.
- We offer informational workshops about immigration law, public education, and advocacy, and we specialize in assisting victims of domestic violence, political asylum, trafficking, other crimes, detainees, and minors.
- The goal is to help clients gain the skills to effectively manage their issues and improve the client’s ability to cope with life’s challenges.
- Includes outpatient mental health counseling for individuals, veterans, children, adolescents, couples, and families addressing issues such as depression, family and marital discord, behaviors due to consequences of addictions, anxiety, sibling conflicts, parent-child relationships, adolescent issues, grief, and loss.
- We offer specialized programs in the areas of play-therapy, psycho-educational workshops, and parenting seminars.
- Refugee Resettlement Services to refugee for families arriving in the metro Atlanta area after USCIS approves their application for U.S. resettlement. These extensive resettlement services are designed to help refugees achieve economic and social self-sufficiency within their first nine months in the United States.
- CCA also provides needed support services in the areas of employment, home management, crisis intervention, financial literacy and medical assistance to refugees who have been living in the United States for less than five years.